Thursday, September 6, 2012

Is that.... blood?!

Hello, hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Thursday. We officially survived the week. I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday, so I can finally have time to get things done around the house. Today I started making dinner as soon as I got home, so Connor was happily surprised when he walked in the door and found a bowl of pasta and baked eggplant waiting for him! It was really delicious. It was whole wheat pasta with spinach, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. I also picked up some fresh bread on the way home. You can imagine how much I ate. It was just so nice to finally have some time to enjoy the new home and cook some good food.

I actually have a funny story about Connor coming home today. I hear him knock on our patio door, so I walk up to the door and see him standing there, looking very handsome in his scrubs. Then I open the door and am smacked in the face by this horrible, offensive smell. After being in the anatomy lab for 3 hours, he seriously smelled like a cadaver. It was SO GROSS! Okay now get ready for this... Not only did he reek of formaldehyde, but he had blood stains on those scrubs. I nearly passed out. So yeah, this scene occurred right in the middle of my kitchen, which was originally smelling of delicious food. The perks of living with a medical student! ;)  Times like these, I wish I had a washer machine in the house.



I hope you guys have an awesome Friday! 

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment