Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Day of Relaxtion

Good Morning! To all my fellow New Yorkers, isn't this beautiful Fall weather just wonderful?! I'm so excited. All the windows are open and the Fall breeze is swirling around the house. So cozy. To make this morning even more cozy, I decided to make blueberry bread with leftover blueberries that I had sitting in the fridge. It's currently in the oven and I can't wait to eat it. It's taunting me from inside the oven. The smell is filling up the house and it's too lovely! Ahh thank you, Fall, for all your gifts.

Yesterday was awesome! Connor and I got a couch from Ikea and had it delivered to the house for only $57 dollars!! It was great. The delivery truck ended up coming sooner then later and we had the couch built within an hour! It's a beautiful grey color and is so comfy. The chaise lounge makes it irresistible! Our new home is coming together so wonderfully. I feel so lucky to have found this place. All the crumby things that happened with our old apartment was such a blessing in the end. I still can't believe it! Connor and I have some good luck on our side ;)



My parents are coming to visit today with my four year old niece, Brianna. She's four, but she acts more like a fourteen year old diva. She's too cute. The things that come out of her mouth astonish me. I can't wait for them to see all the work we've put into the place.

Connor is doing really well in school! His quiz and test grades all average in the B range, which I think is incredible for just starting. He'll find out the grade of his first big exam sometime this week. The school has a system where they send you the answer key along with your test answers, so you can see how many you got wrong. However, they give you 24 hours to challenge a question you got wrong. After those 24 hours end, they take a few days to reevaluate then give you your final score. We'll see what happens, but from what we know about his answers, he definitely did well.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful, relaxing Sunday!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment