Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Don't Wake Me Up

Hello hello. It's Tuesday and I can't wait until Fridayyy. I'm ready to have some drinks and some chill time with friends. The last week and a half has been extremely chaotic and I didn't have much time to just relax and have fun. Like REAL fun. Not vacuuming and Windexing fun. Plus, this weekend is a four day long vacatiooooon! WOOP WOOP. Sleepin' in on Monday!

Tomorrow will be my first day teaching all by my little ol' self. I'm kind of nervous, but my students are really awesome, so I think they'll cut me some slack ;)

Today I made teriyaki chicken stir fry and it was pretty good! Connor and I had time to sit down and eat dinner together, which was a very nice treat after yesterday's craziness and a long day at school today. Connor is studying the wrist right now.. I wish I could say more but that was the extent of what he told me when he peeked his head inside the bedroom door. Probably because he knows I wouldn't understand the remaining details.

Lately I've been a little obsessed with Chris Brown and his new album. Connor think it's funny that I'm listening to it all the time, but it's too good NOT to listen. If you have time, download it. It'll make you want to dance all night long!



No comments:

Post a Comment