Saturday, October 20, 2012

Muffins and... Plasma!

Hellllooooo!! Happy, Happy Saturday! It's such a cool, Autumn night. I'm baking banana crumb muffins for tomorrow morning and the house smells so yummy. Today, Connor and I made pumpkin waffles and they were so yummy!!! I topped them with powdered sugar and pecans, and made some turkey bacon. The salty and sweet combination was to die for! It was a breakfast from heaven.

Today was a bit of a chore day, so that wasn't too fun! I had to clean the house and work on my lessons. I did manage to squeeze in some "me" time and got a mani and pedi! I was so excited because I haven't done my nails in over a month and half! So I was long overdue. It was so relaxing, too. Because I had a ton of work to do, I made an easy dinner: Burgers! They were very yummy. :P

I was going to bake a pecan pie tomorrow, but my mom is forbidding me to make it until she comes to visit next weekend. So I guess I'll just have to hold out until then! D:

Connor has been studying DPC stuff for the past couple of hours. He said it's about how blood clots and he showed me this really pretty drawing that he made in his notebook to help him understand it. It's very nice and colorful!

For the rest of the night, I think I'm going to watch a movie and enjoy a nice glass of wine! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of this chilly, Saturday night.

Thanks for reading about our silly, little life! So much love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment