Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can you unclog my sinuses, please?

Thank God tomorrow is Friday! What a fast week! For that, I am extremely grateful. It wasn't easy getting back into the groove of school after having so many days of rest. Today I was a complete zombie. Just no energy pumping through me whatsoever. Not to mention, I woke up in a nasty mood! Poor Connor..... He wakes up and is ready to go! He can chat, watch tv, do jumping jacks, whatever. I, on the other hand, need like 45 minutes to acquaint myself with the idea of functioning before I can even utter a word. So today, being so sleepy, I was just not a bright ball of sunshine. Sorry, Con! I know you still love me! :P

Today I was subbing in the high school and had a normal day. Normal as in I was asked to prom by one of the students. Just another day of my life looking like a sixteen year old! :( People keep telling me that it'll come in handy one day, but for now... it really sucks!

In other news! I was suffering from bad sinus pain today (I assume because of my seasonal allergies) and Connor did some OMM on my face! It was actually really good! He did this lifting this on my sinuses and pushed his thumbs down my nose. I couldn't believe it, but it really worked! The pain has subsided and I'm so proud of my cutesy med student. I'm also happy that I inadvertently helped him study for his OMM practical coming up on Monday.

Coming up for this weekend: Pre-Cana! Holy mittens, I hope it's somewhat fun because it's an all day gig. At least, we get a breakfast :) I can't wait to get all churchy with my almost-hubby. (That sounds almost inappropriate, right?) Weird!


Happy Friday, everyone! Sail through it!
Love, Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment