Wednesday, June 5, 2013

25 More Days until Wedding Bells!

AHHH! Hello, it's just me in wedding planning HELL. The wedding is 25 days away and I could not feel more overwhelmed with all that needs to get done! Thankfully, Connor finished school on the last day of May, so he's been such a big help. While I'm at work, he's been making phone calls and working on the seating chart. Today, I went to my bridesmaids first fitting, which went really well! They looked beautiful and the shoes matched (thank God!). After, I came home to dinner already made for us! Connor made grilled chicken, vegetables and brown rice. I was so happy and thankful because I was exhausted after running around all day. So lucky I have such a great teammate! ;) (Thanks to all those years as soccer/lacrosse player, maybe.)

So, I had my second dress fitting yesterday and it was MAGICAL. The dress fits like a glove! I can't even believe how well it fits. It's like it was made for me! It looks totally different than when I tried on the sample (in a VERY good way). The sample was HUGE and ivory, so it was difficult to imagine what mine would look like. The dress completely surpassed all of my expectations. I have my final fitting on the 20th and I'm hoping I can bring it home that day! I'm tired of going to the city! Too much traffic.

Thankfully, this Friday is the last day of classes at the high school!!! So excited to be done with classes. After this week, we will just be proctoring regents exams. Much easier days ahead, which is what I need with all this wedding craziness!

Connor will begin his preceptorship for the summer next Monday. So I will tell you all about it after he has orientation and we learn more about what he will be doing. :)

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment