Monday, February 25, 2013

Bring on the Fashion Police!

Fashion Police is starting in just a few minutes!! YAY. This is my favorite part about awards season. I'm very excited to recap all the beautiful (and not so beautiful) dresses from last night at the Oscar's. Jennifer Hudson's performance is extremely memorable for me, and was one of my favorite moments from the show. Her voice is incredible and she looked absolutely stunning! I'm also so happy for Jennifer Lawrence for winning Best Supporting Actress. She's so talented and down to earth AND only 22! Good for her! Unfortunately I fell asleep before I got to see Adele. Grr. I need to youtube it! Oh and Catherine Zeta Jones totally lip synced! Hated that! What a blah thing to do at the Oscar's...

Last Friday Connor had his first clinical practicum night with his "preceptor (aka cooperating doc). I heard nothing but wonderful things and am so relieved that C found a wonderful doctor role model who will be helpful to him.The only bad news is I lose my BFF on Friday night until 8ish! :( But that's just the life of the med school soon-to-be wife! It will only become more and MORE hectic than I can even imagine. So for now, I will just enjoy the fact that I still get to spend plenty of time with him. As soon as he got back we watched a movie, so it really was a nice way to end such a long and exhausting week.

On Saturday night, Connor and I went on a double date with one of his friends from school. We got delicious Greek food! I tried a falafel wrap for the first time and I loved it! Glad to have added a new food to my palette.

I've been kind of slacking with making new dinners, so I'm really going to try to make something different this week and post about it! :D That's my goal for the week.

<3Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment