Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Diving Right In

Hello! My name is Mandy. I'm a soon-to-be ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher and the fiancee of a DO medical student. My fiance, Connor and I have been together for three years and will be married next June. We are so close to moving in to our dream apartment and beginning our exciting life together in our new home. We've had a very "interesting" start to this adventure, but it's made us stronger than ever! 

I decided to start this blog as a way to share all the details of my fiance's nutty medical school life and my experience as a teacher with all of our close family and friends. But I also wanted a way to connect to other ladies who are currently experiencing (or have experienced) the unique life of being married to a medical student. I hope to be inspired by their unwavering love for their brilliant hubbies and their very creative ways of staying busy! I love baking, cooking, decorating, teaching, pinning on Pinterest, and watching bad reality TV (I know, but it's so entertaining!). I can't wait to share all my new and fun experiences as the two of us begin this very exciting adventure together!

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment